Who we are
JMG Solutions is one of the only Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT Resellers in Canada and whom supports non profits with Fund Accounting Software in Toronto and around Canada.
Jeff is a published author on the use of data and information for capital campaigns, major gifts, knowledge discovery, prospect research, online and integrated fundraising in various books with authors like Mike Johnston, Ted Hart and Jim Greenfield. He is a world renowned presenter and trainer sharing best practices and tips with colleges, universities, the Association of Fundraising Professionals, the Association of Healthcare Philanthropy and
Blackbaud. Jeff has been a professor for Humber College Fundraising and Volunteer Management program since its inaugural year in 1999 including design, development and implementation of courses for Raiser’s Edge and prospect research still used today.
Together with a powerful range of first hand experiences, Jeff has a diverse portfolio of skills and insights to line up fundraising needs with technology that actually produces tailored outcomes that work. He simply gets it – what challenges fundraisers face, the goals they are trying to achieve, the importance of respecting supporters, and many of the methodologies being deployed to serve sophisticated fundraising strategies to meet ever-increasing demands from all directions.
The JMG Solutions’ team is here to serve, advise, empower and direct ways for you to get the most out of your database, information and technology. In addition to training, the consultants at JMG Solutions have performed project management, data conversions,
database cleanups, procedure documentation, donation processing recommendations and process improvement. All this to serve major gifts, capital campaigns, prospect research, alumni, social media, direct mail, special events and online fundraising activities.
Our unique people and nonprofit skills are backed by highly trained and knowledgeable technicians who are also very adept at the programming needed to transition data files into Raiser’s Edge. Through experiences with other Canadian nonprofits, we have a number of invaluable tips and tricks to share with you. All this is done within current Canadian regulations, guidelines and best practices.
Why JMG Solutions
Throughout all training, discussions and meetings, JMG Solutions will always share stories, case studies and real examples of what other users and organizations do to get the most out of their database and information. Only the JMG Solutions team can offer you:
- A Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) leads all projects.
- Official Raiser’s Edge Associate Certification - Jeff Gignac is the first Canadian to obtain this directly from Blackbaud.
- Blackbaud Technology Partner - JMG Solutions is one of the few Canadian consulting firms agreed and official providers.
- Over 20+ years’ experience - Jeff Gignac has been working with Blackbaud software longer than many at the company today, is a pioneer in this area and a renowned expert. Other team members have extensive experience gained since 1989.
- Experience is unequalled in Canada and around the world to help ensure the right choices and direction for you.
- Real solutions that work – known to go in to fix and clean up improperly designed processes and implement best practices.
- Our promise is that your database will be a helpful tool and not a drain on resources.
- Raiser's Edge NXT – JMG Solutions has been working with Blackbaud on their next version of Raiser's Edge for over two years.